Go Brands Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified whilst using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Go Brands Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18-05-2018.
By providing us with your data, you are declaring that you are over 13 years of age.
Go Brands Limited is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full contact details are:
Company Name: Go Brands Limited
Postal Address: Units 7-9 Tresillian Business Park, Probus, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 4HF
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 01872 888123
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate. Please email us at email@example.com if at any time your personal information changes.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual.
We may collect the following data:
- Identity data – This may include first name, last name and title
- Contact data – This may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Transaction Data – This may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you
- Demographic data – This may include preferences, orders and feedback
- Technical data – This may include IP addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions and other technology on the devices you use to access this site
- Marketing data – This includes permission data for receiving marketing communications
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. The ICO define sensitive data as personal data consisting of information about your race, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life, sexual orientation, criminal convictions or offences.
We collect your data from the following methods:
- Filling in forms on our websites – when you create an account, place an order or register a product warranty, request marketing emails
- Communicating with us via email, phone or post – changing details of an order or requesting information relating to your order, providing feedback
- Technical data from 3rd parties – This includes analytics providers, such as Google and advertising networks, such as Facebook and Google
We only use your personal data when legally permitted.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To process and deliver your order including payments – We use identity, contact and transaction data to fulfil a contract with you
- For administration and protection of our business including troubleshooting, system maintenance, reporting and hosting of data – We use identity, contact and technical data for legitimate interests of running our business and ensuring network security
- To analyse data to improve our product range and customer experience – We use demographic, transaction and technical data for the legitimate interests to study buyer trends to improve and grow our product range and grow our business
- To send marketing emails – We use identity, contact and marketing data to send marketing emails to customers who have opted-in to receive marketing emails. We will only send marketing emails to those who opt-in using the check box at checkout or product registration, thereby requesting to receive this communication
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us through purchasing a product, warranty registration or other transactions.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We may have to share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service providers who provide IT and system services and support
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
- Professional advisers including providers of accountancy and banking services
We only share data with third parties for the purposes set out in the list of how we use your personal data. We require all third parties to provide confirmation they conform to the data protection laws set by the EEA before we transfer your data for processing. This includes companies based outside the EEA.
How long we retain your data
We only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to complete the purpose it was collected for, including fulfilling our legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate time period, we consider the nature of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised disclosure, the purpose for processing the data and our legal obligations.
We are legally required to keep basic information about our customers for tax purposes for six years after they stop being a customer.
How we secure your data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data
- To request correction of your personal data
- To request erasure of your personal data
- To object to processing of your personal data
- To request restriction of processing your personal data
- To request transfer of your personal data
- To withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com or call 01872 888123
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is only disclosed to the person who has a right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We cookies to identify which webpages are being used. They help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.