The Explore 14 has been designed to provide a very stable fishing platform with a smooth flowing, almost silent hull. The flared bow enables you to slice through the chop and makes for a very predictable and comfortable ride. The included rudder system adds additional control and manoeuvrability.
The Dashboard provides a multitude of mounting points for your optional accessories, as well as having mounting points for the included swivel rod holder. There is even an included drink holder and catch ruler. There are four flush mounted rod holders, as well as the central swivel rod holder, giving plenty of options for anchored fishing or trolling.
The moulded-in centre storage well offers plenty of space to stow all those bits and pieces you need close to hand. For the serious sports fisherman, there is a transducer compatible scupper and sonar hood, giving you a clear view of your quarry. The X-large click seal hatch on the bow, which opens into the hull, is ideal for storing your rod collection. The rear storage hatch with liner provides even more storage, close to hand. The specialised storage tank well at the rear is designed to fit a crate and more! Ideal for your bait box and any additional kit.
The Explore Pro 14 is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a serious fishing kayak. With it’s size, stability and storage making it ideal for venturing further afield.
- Large Multi-Functional Console with Internal Storage Well / Fishing Dashboard – Attach Rod Holders and Other Fishing Equipment also Includes a Catch Ruler
- X-Large Buckle-Down Oval Hatch to Front
- 4 x Flush Mounted Rod Holders & Console Mounted Adjustable Rod Holder
- Rudder Directional Control via Adjustable Foot Pedals with in Cockpit ‘Raise and Lower’
- Sonar Hood
- Transducer Compatible Scupper
- X-Large Rear Storage Well with Crate Shelf and Integral Bungee
- Rear Screw Storage Hatch with Liner – Liner is not Waterproof!
- Attachment points behind the seat for Motor Mount – Not Included
- Brass Insert Accessory Mounts
- Removable Rubber Side Carry Handles
- Deck Mounted Grab Line
- Toggle Handles to Front & Rear – Rear has Allowance for Rudder
- Deckeye Mounting Points for Accessories
- 6 x Scupper Plug Holes – Plugs provided with easy pull handles
- Paddle Retainer
- Drainage Bung
- Drinks Bottle Holder
424 x 76 x 31cm (13ft 9in x 2ft 5in x 1ft)